Call me back

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) have been introduced to help improve the energy efficiency of buildings.

If you are selling or letting a property you now need a certificate by law. From October 2008 EPCs became required whenever a building is built, sold or rented out. The certificate provides 'A' to 'G' ratings for the building, with 'A' being the most energy efficient and 'G' being the least, with the average up to now being 'D'.

Accredited energy assessors produce EPCs alongside an associated report which suggests improvements to make a building more energy efficient.

Frowens can organise your EPC for £50 plus V.A.T. or for £90 plus V.A.T we can arrange both an EPC and a floorplan.


"Frowens sold my property very quickly, thank you!"
Sue Harris